The J-Man Files

Thoughts from the mind of what some people call a crazy canadian girl.

Monday, July 30, 2007

33 Days

33 Days until the wedding! Things are coming together wonderfully thanks to my mom back home in Saskatchewan.
Karen comes from England in 28 days. After not seeing her in 2.5 years, the idea of seeing her in 4 weeks feels a little surreal!
I was in a car accident just over 6 weeks ago - i was rear ended. there wasn't much damage to the car, but there was enough damage done to me! I have 2 displaced discs in my lower back - i was completely off work for 3 weeks and have now been slowly working my way up to being in the office for more hours each day. I'm hoping to be able to be back to Normal hours for next week.
So, that's the scoop in a short amount. Hope everyone is having a great summer thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home