The J-Man Files

Thoughts from the mind of what some people call a crazy canadian girl.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

@ Home

I am at home in Caronport, SK. Derek, Kara and myself had a good drive out here yesterday. Derek drove, and i must say it was the fastest trip i've made from Winnipeg to Caronport before. Today has been a good day. We attended church, and i introduced Derek to a bunch of people i know and hadn't seen in a really long time (some that i didn't get to see while at home for Christmas).
We had lunch with my family. my sister Alissa brought home 2 of her college friends, so there was 8 of us at lunch - it was a little chaotic, but great.
It's just nice to relax a little and decompress. It has been an extremely busy 5 weeks ever since i've started my new job, but it's also been a great time.
I shall let you know how the rest of the trip went when i get back onn thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home