The J-Man Files

Thoughts from the mind of what some people call a crazy canadian girl.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Today I am starting the third week at my new job. I am learning my way around, getting to know people and I'm finally making some decisions with no outside help (which is very nice). I've been interviewed for the newspaper and I've been interviewed on the radio (I don't care for hearing my voice on the radio - it sounds quite odd to me).
Everything is very busy right now between work and uni, but the important thing is that overall, I'm greatly enjoying myself (except for my Statistics course which will be a reoccuring theme throughout the semester).
I get to go back to Saskatchewan in 3 weeks - I am taking Derek "home" to Caronport with me. I also have an appointment with my knee surgeon while at home so that i can get the results of my MRI scans that I had done in December. I'm actually really looking forward to the trip.
Well, i should be off, i have a meeting soon with one of my board members. I think it's going to be a busy week, but I also think it's going to be a really good week too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home